Monday, July 29, 2013

Meandering Monday

Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a great start.

Today and tomorrow are my weekend and as usual I have plenty of errands and household chores to occupy my time.  And as usual, I resisted spending the entire day on my "shoulds."  I try to do something just for fun on my days off.  Today's was a trip to Knoxville Botanical Gardens and Arboretum.

I pledged myself to the art of meandering through the gardens with my camera as my companion.


The gardens have these lovely stone terraces and a stone fence that winds around the property.

This beautiful baby was quite focused on the hole in the ground but did take a break from his guard duties to welcome me and allow me to pet him!

As soon as I finished the above picture of the cat the batteries died in my camera.  I decided that was a message that I needed to be in the moment (and an excuse to return to the gardens another time :)

If you are interested in learning more about Knoxville Botanical Gardens you can check out their web site @ http://www.knoxgarden.org/about/history.html.

Take care and have a funtastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment