Friday, August 14, 2009

On a Rant...Michael Vick & the Eagles

Hi guys...no pictures right now but I just had to post! I just heard the horrible news that the Philadelphia Eagles have signed that horrible Michael Vick to play! What a disgrace. In my opinion the man should still be in jail but if he is allowed to walk free he certainly shouldn't be allowed to play!!! The NFL should have banned him from every playing again. Pete Rose was certainly penalized worse for a much less serious offense.

Now as many of you already know - I am a Colts fan and long have been so it's no hardship for me to hope the Eagles have the worst season in the history of the NFL! Please join with me in routing for any team that is playing the Eagles. For the first time in my life I'll be routing for the Cowboys when they are playing Philadelphia!

I'm furious and looking for a way to voice my anger. Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I totally get where you're coming from. Everyone is saying "he did his time" but it's not nearly enough! Thank goodness for Best Friends and the other organizations that took in his dogs. How dare he say he didn't realize it was wrong? Bologna!

    ReplyDelete