Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the road again...

Hello again...another week has flown by!

Still nothing job-wise. I'm disappointed to report that I never heard back from the school that I thought would be the perfect job for me. As my friend Sheri reminds me, that means there is something even more perfect out there.

I'm leaving Monday morning to go to Tennessee again. This trip will involve less work and more play. I'm hoping to see some friends throughout the week and then on Saturday night my friends from elementary school are getting together. Several of us had dinner back in January and it was so much fun. This time we were able to locate a few more and I'm so excited to see them. I'm just blown away to think of how rare and how special it is to have friends that I've known since I was six years old!
They try to deny it but I suspect Toby and Dolly are really good friends. Or perhaps they are both just too stubborn to give up their favorite spots!


Unlike her Mama, Dolly doesn't mind profile shots! Maybe that's because she has a cute nose!

Dolly decided she had been the subject of enough pictures and wanted to experience life from the other side of the camera!


Lacey expresses her opinion of photography! Everybody's a critic!

Thanks again to all who stop by to read my blog. I hope you've enjoyed it more than Lacey! I probably won't be able to post from the road but do hope to have some interesting photos when I return.
Have a fantastic week. Talk to you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment