Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June

Hi everyone. Happy June. Can you believe how fast the 1st five months of the year have passed?!?

I was surprised to discover it had been so long since I'd posted here. Time bandits strike again. Last week was great but didn't have many photo moments. I did interview for two jobs in New Jersey and celebrated a phone call from my sister telling me we have a contract on mom's condo! Perhaps things are taking a turn for the better!

Since I never got around to showing you the park where Mavis and I had our picnic I thought I would share those shots today. It's a lovely place. I hope you like the view...


Cool steps, huh?


This sweet little couple was going from bench to bench. Don't you just love seeing couples that look like they have been together forever?


The woods beside the lake were a spectacular green with the sun "dappling" through the trees. There's a walking path into the woods that I must explore someday soon.


And then just for fun....


A silly shot :)






AND



a whisker moment






Well, that's all from this corner of the world. I hope your June is off to a fantastic start.

No comments:

Post a Comment