Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What was he thinking??? (aka don't wanna go THERE!!!)

Hi again, I hope you're having a wonderful day! Last time I wrote about pictures taking me places I want to go! I hope some of you will send me pictures of other places I might want to visit - it's great fun for me - like a catalog of dreams! I remember when I was a little girl one of my favorite "games" was to "window shop" catalogs! My friend Susie and I would sit with the catalogs and pretended we were grown ups shopping for clothes - with unlimited funds of course! I'm always curious about the games of imagination other people played as children. Did you have any "pretend" games?

On a different note, I was watching a video earlier that was a place I definitely DO NOT want to go. Did you see the video of a kayaker taking a plunge off a 198 ft. waterfall in Washington State? Holy cow - just watching it freaked me out. What was really amazing is that he did it on purpose!!! I guess that's better than doing it by accident but I had to wonder What was he thinking?!?

Not much going on around here today - it's really hot so I've been staying inside watching HGTV and Style. I love Style's show Clean House (with Niecy Nash - she cracks me up!!!) Besides watching television I've spent a lot of time watching kittens. Ms. Punkin's twins have discovered their mom's favorite shady spot under the recycle container. Like most babies, they have no concerns about taking what they want so they have ousted their mommy and claimed the spot for their own...


I'm not the only one who enjoys watching them....

Well, that's about all from this little corner of the world. Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment