Thursday, September 23, 2010

I see you and you and you and....

Hello everyone. I'm very happy that autumn is here. The temps haven't received notice but at least I know we're moving towards those beautiful crisp fall days.


In the meantime, I enjoyed some quality time outside tonight with one of my best friends - my camera. I recently purchase a tripod and it was very nice to be able to use it tonight to catch shots of the gorgeous full moon.

When I was a little girl there was a show on television (maybe Romper Room?) where this lady would hold up a looking glass and say "I see" and would say names. I'm sure every child with that name thought as I did..."she can see ME" :)

Tonight as I stood looking at the moon I imagined her (the moon surely must be a goddess, yes?) saying... I can see Elizabeth, I can see Barb, I can see Journey, I can see Bonnie, I can see Mindy, I can see Lorin, I can see.... and naming all of the people I know who are probably looking up at the Goddess Moon and admiring her beauty.

It's a very unifying feeling. I hope wherever you are tonight, the Goddess is smiling down on you and that you can feel all of the people around you sharing that same "ahhhhh" moment as they gaze upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment