Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Souveniers

Hello again. It's very early morning here and I'm preparing to get ready for work but wanted to post a quick thought...

How many of us have traveled to far-away places and brought home a trinket to remind us of the trip? I know I always do that.

But several years ago I took a trip to attend a Simple Abundance workshop in Sedona, AZ. The Red Rocks of the area are spectacular and the energy of the vortex is powerful. I wanted to remember the trip always so I purchased some jewelry pieces and a few other things. What I couldn't have known at the time was that I also came home with a friendship that would be one of my greatest ever. Today I celebrate that friend, Journey's, birthday.

Journey, thank you for the inspiration, support, encouragement and kindness you offer to everyone around you. I'm grateful to know you, Old Same.

Please check back later for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment