Friday, October 22, 2010

Ahhhh-tumn

Hello Again,
If there is anything prettier than autumn, I don't know what it is. If there's anything better than time with special friends, I've never experienced it. Today I was lucky enough to enjoy both. My friend Bonnie & I had set up a "play-date" for our cameras. We met in Lexington & wandered around the University of Kentucky's Arborteum, snapping to our little hearts' content. It was the PERFECT weather and we discovered lots of roses still in bloom.

But because I got my first taste of autumn for the year (the leaves are just beginning to change in K'ville) I wanted to start by sharing my pictures of autumn. The gardner at the Arborteum probably thought I was nuts because I just kept shooting pictures of this one tree :)
Since Bonnie got over 400 pictures during our day together, she's going to have some fabulous pictures on her photo-blog (http://bonniegunkel.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/day-133-painted-rose/) and over the next few days I'll post some more of my pictures both here and on my photoblog (http://ebeth420.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/falling-up/) if you want to see what we found.

I hope that whatever you are doing, you are finding time for things you love & doing things that make you happy - in other words, live like you were a cat :)

(Dandy is the KING of enjoying life and finding ways to make each day fun)

I especially hope that you are making memories you want to keep forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment