Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finding the things that bring joy


My first blog! I've been reading blogs for quite some time now and enjoying the glimpses into other people's lives and creativity.

Why "sunshine and cat whiskers" you wonder? It's all about JOY (yes, capital letters - yell it out loud joy). Sunshine (as in Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves) is my chosen theme song. It makes me get up and dance (not always a pretty picture, buy hey, no one is looking!) Do you have a theme song? What is it and why did you choose it? No theme song? Why not???

As for the cat whiskers...well...my four feline babies all have lovely whiskers. And nothing gives them more joy than a good whisker/chin scratch.





Tyler has lovely long whiskers, despite the fact that his "daddy" once trimmed them!







So how do you define joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment