Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A beautiful evening with some special ladies

Hi again. I hope everyone is warm and safe and enjoying whatever great things life has brought you today.

I had a wonderful day and a delightful evening spent with three very special ladies. I met each of these ladies when I was a child and even after all these years, they are so easy to be around. We've known each other through bad and good times. Tonight was one of the good times. We had dinner together and are hoping to make it a monthly gathering.

(from l-->r) Karen, me, Debbi, Anita


When I think about it, there is nowhere else I could have moved where I would have had a group of friends already established. Moving back to Tennessee was such a good decision for this time in my life.

Not only do the people around me add joy and beauty, but my surroundings bring me pleasure too. Almost every day there are ducks and/or geese on the pond behind my house. It's been a treat to watch them splash and play as well as experiencing the magnificience of them taking flight.


This picture of Dolly won't win any awards for photography but I couldn't resist sharing it because she positively LOVES sunbathing!

Thanks again for visiting. Lots of wishes that you have joy, love, friendship, and beauty in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment