Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An abundant day...

Today a "wave of abundance" went around the planet. Jo Dunning (http://www.jodunning.com/) hosted a project to send out thoughts of abundance! I believe that no matter what we have going on in our lives we can find some way in which we are abundant. Do you agree? So at noon today she urged participants to sit quietly and think about all of the abundance in their lives! It was a very powerful experience!

In addition to this project, I received a lovely package from Journey today! If you were to look up nurturing in the dictionary I believe that Journey's picture would be there! There were so many treasures included that I had to force myself to limit the number of pictures!




"Does this box make me look fat???" Toby wasted no time claiming the box for his own!












"You make my heart smile" This adorable pin was going to be a banner photo for the blog but I couldn't figure out how to make it fit! Pointers anyone?




"Wanna play?" This was one of several positively adorable note cards! As soon as I saw it I laughed. How darling is this little guy?









"She's cute!" Toby seemed very impressed with this little girl! I wish he liked his sisters this much!






Thanks for stopping by! I hope the pictures have given you a smile & I hope you have an abundant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment