Friday, April 17, 2009

It does the heart good...

Happy Friday! I hope your week has been a happy one! Spring is here!

Yesterday Mavis and I did a day trip to Delaware. We went to the Delaware Museum of Art and visited the exhibit titled The Possibilities of Pause: Delaware Women's Conference 2009 Juried Exhibition. I really enjoyed it. While there we also walked the labyrinth! If you've never walked a labyrinth, I highly recommend it. You can find a labyrinth near you on the labyrinth locator!

It's important to me to discover things that do my heart good like...


...to see people enjoying the simple things in life. In historic New Castle the road ends at the river. These four gentlemen were just sitting along side the road watching people and visiting! They seemed pleased when I asked to take their picture!






...to find kind, compassionate people! Rachel was Tyler's vet tech and became a very dear friend! She always treated him with love and tenderness!




What are some things that do your heart good?

No comments:

Post a Comment