Monday, February 14, 2011

Aspirations

Hello. Happy Flowers, Hearts, & Candy Day. I hope you have had a beautiful day - with or without a sweetheart.

As I mentioned yesterday I spent much of the weekend studying. Today a friend suggested that I take time to do things that are fun & relaxing. I decided to take her advice. I went out with my camera for a while… I posted a couple of the pictures on Andiamo so I won’t repeat them here but I did take another one I thought I would share. It seems kind of cool for the day….
And then there's another photo of the tulip I posted on Andiamo....
But what I really loved doing today was visiting some AMAZING blogs...


My friend, Bonnie has added some beautiful flower and architecture shots since I last raved about her blog here. If you've not visited Bonnie's blog lately you should definitely go back...

Another friend, Mindy, has inspired me greatly as well. Mindy's blog features a lot of the things I love so much... architectural details (especially churches), doors, and flowers.

Today I was reading some of the comments left on Mindy's blog and one of the comments led me to a brand new-to-me favorite. The photography on Pearls & Prose looks like it should grace the pages or covers of magazines. Seriously. Some of the photos were so beautiful they made me want to cry! Lovely colors and simple compositions just wowed me. (Can you tell I was excited to find this new blog? :)

As fantastic as these finds are, I can't wait to see what other blogs I've been missing. If you have blogs that just wow you, would you please tell me about them so that I can follow them too?


Thanks again for visiting. I hope you enjoy the blogs extraordinaire that I've mentioned and that you will come back here and visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment