Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Friends Animal Society

Hi again. I'm not sure how this post is going to go...the program has been giving me that much trouble. I can't get the Sunbeam section to allow any new postings. Sigh.

So I'll keep this brief today... and ask that you please visit the Best Friends Facebook page. They featured two of the most gorgeous cats I've ever seen. The kitties appeared to be twins - some version of siamese with the bluest eyes possible. The darlings went to their new home today...together.

I love Best Friends. I know you will too.

And here's a picture of one of my best friends...

Mr. Dandy showing his friend Ms. Susan some love by perching on a Joann Fabrics bag. Hey "Cats" I think he wants to go shopping. Which aisle is catnip on, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment