Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Regina & Sharon - My Tranquility Masters :)

Hi again.

I have some incredibly wise people in my life. Really. One of my friends today said something that was such an aha for me. She said "You have all you need for today so don't worry about what is going to happen tomorrow if you have done all you can do." It's not that this is a new thought for me. It's just that sometimes I lose sight of that powerful concept. So Regina, if you're reading this...THANK YOU!

Regina and her best friend, Sharon (who is also an old & special friend of mine) are two of the most peaceful people I know. Just being with them is soothing & calming. They have very tranquil energy that makes me feel like I've had the most amazing experience after I've spent time with them. That's how I want to be too. I'm not there but someday, maybe, I will be.

So how about you? Do you have people, places, or things that soothe you just by being around them?

No comments:

Post a Comment