Saturday, February 5, 2011

Countdown...

Hello again,

I hope you're having a wonder-filled day.

One of the ladies I know on Facebook often has a countdown to her next trip. She just posts a number and her friends all seem to know that the number reflects the days until her next get-away. It makes me smile whenever I see it. But in all honesty, it makes me a wee bit envious too. I'm thrilled for her and it's not that I want to go where she is going. I just love having something to look forward to and to have something towards which to count the days.

Right now I'm looking forward to the arrival of spring and while I could actually count the days until the calendar says "spring" it wouldn't mean much. Because even the groundhog can't say for sure.

So what are YOU looking forward to? Are you counting the days to anything in particular? If so, please share the event and the number of days so that I can count with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment